Strategic Blueprint, LLC (“Strategic Blueprint”) appreciates the trust you place in us, and we respect your right to privacy. We are committed to safeguarding the personal information you entrust to us.
Strategic Blueprint receives information:
• From paperwork you provide such as Client Profiles; account opening forms; and, product and services applications;
• From conversations, discussions and interviews; and
• From product or service vendors, as a result of your transactions with Strategic Blueprint.
At Strategic Blueprint we:
• Maintain all client records in a secured environment;
• Protect computer programs through physical and electronic safeguards; and
• Limit access to your personal information to responsible employees who require access to that information in order to act on your behalf.
Strategic Blueprint may disclose certain types of information to qualified entities that perform administrative services on our behalf, and as required or permitted by law for legal or regulatory purposes. The information that falls within this category is:
• Information provided by you on Client Profiles and Disclosure Forms and product and services applications; and
• Information provided by product or service vendors, as a result of the services provided to your through Strategic Blueprint.
The parties to whom we may share your personal information include:
• Entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as the custodial broker-dealer, investment company, or third party asset managers;
• Affiliated entities with which you have a relationship or which provide services to us;
• Third parties that perform services on our behalf;
• Your attorney, trustee or anyone who represents you in a fiduciary capacity, with your authorization;
• Our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
• Government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
Strategic Blueprint maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help ensure that your personal information is safe and accessed only according to these policies, and we will continue to make safeguarding your privacy our highest priority. These safeguards we have implemented are intended to:
• insure the security and confidentiality of client records and information;
• protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such records; and
• protect against unauthorized access to or use of such records or information which could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to any client.
If you decide to close your Strategic Blueprint account(s), we will continue to safeguard your personal information. Strategic Blueprint will destroy the confidential information of former clients in a secure manner (including shredding, burning, processing through a secure recycling facility, etc.) to ensure the continued confidentiality of that information after record retention periods expire.
Strategic Blueprint provides training to its representatives, who are obligated to take reasonable steps to protect, safeguard and properly dispose of personal information about you.
You have a right to “opt out” of our permitting your Strategic Blueprint Advisory Representative to retain non-public personal information about you when he/she leaves us to join another firm. If you do not want us to permit the representative to retain such information, you may contact our Compliance Department at the following address:
Strategic Blueprint, LLC
Compliance Department: Privacy
2200 Century Parkway, Suite 500
Atlanta, GA 30345
Your Advisory Representative may also be a Registered Representative of the Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (“SFA”), a registered broker/dealer and investment adviser, and an affiliate of Strategic Blueprint. In his or her capacity as a Registered Representative, your Advisory Representative may offer you products and services through SFA. SFA has a regulatory obligation to supervise certain activities of its registered persons, including those conducted through Strategic Blueprint. Associated persons of SFA who have supervisory responsibilities will have access to your transaction and profile information for review purposes. Your Advisory Representative will also use information obtained from you through SFA in formulating recommendations and advice provided to you through Strategic Blueprint. Strategic Blueprint does not otherwise share your information with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
If you should have any questions regarding any aspect of this Privacy Statement, please feel free to call our Compliance Department at 678.954.4130 or contact us at Clientservices@strategicblueprint.net.